Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Faith

Faith is believing in what you cannot see. You know the wind is there because you can see the trees moving and feel your hair sweep away from your skin, but you can't actually see the wind.

Well, I cannot see results. My tummy is still flabby. I still have dimples on my bum. Everything jiggles. Nothing is "tighter". And my arms - the part I hate the most over the past two years, still look as huge as small girl thighs. But, randomly this morning I was thinking about my spring jacket. Several months ago it was super tight in my arms. Today, it wasn't. In fact, it was a little loose.

Faith is believing in what you cannot see. Should it take this much faith to believe I'm losing weight / inches, etc? I'm still thinking I need to see if a doctor can give me something to aid my efforts. But, admittedly, I'm not diving off the fanatical healthy-person cliff in my efforts.

Thursday, February 2, at 3:45pm I will turn 29. Still in my 20s feels good to say. And I'm still thankful a year is a long time - I hear when you get older it goes much faster. I guess you have more details to lose yourself in. Sunday, February 12, at 5:00pm I will have been married to my sweetie for 1 year. <3 Both of these events will be celebrated with cake. I have faith it will taste wonderful.

Faith is trusting that this year will be a good year. Faith is trusting. Trust is an issue for me. But, this entry is about faith, so I will digress.

No comments:

Post a Comment