Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm baaaaack!

Hi.

Sorry it's been a while.

The other day at the gym, I was on the elliptical, 20 resistance (the highest the machine will go), pushing it, sweating, and I see this guy leaving the gym and he noticably turned around to look at me. He didn't shudder, like I assume all men will do when looking at me (even my own husband), he just grinned and nodded. I was like, "Oh Yeah! I still got it! I'm hot stuff!" Baaahahaha. Apparently some older lady tried to set my husband up with her niece that same day, not realizing he is married, so I didn't feel so bad telling him that story.

But, yeah, that was definitely some good motivation. I think it means I'm on the right track. My other motivator is the fact I lost an inch in my calves. I just keeping thinking: I wonder how many more inches I can lose!

I'm back on the "eating healthy" band-wagon. But trying not to be so hard on myself. I've learned the harder I am on myself, the more guilt I project on myself, the more I binge eat and refuse to go to the gym. I don't like being forced or guilted. In fact, my body and mind stand boldly in opposition to it. Recently, the conflicts I've had with others have been over that exact thing: don't demand, don't force, don't use guilt, because I will become hostile to it. I refuse to stand for it.

And even that last paragraph has been motivating me to really "pound the pavement" during my work outs.

Enough said.

Keep busting it! You deserve to have a body that is healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment