Tuesday, January 26, 2016

31 points | 4 eternally saved for wine

Yesterday I officially started my journey again toward weight loss. Started Weight Watchers, again. I'll be eternally saving 4 points every day for wine. Got myself to the gym. Wasn't my best run, but it was decent... for not having been to the gym in 10 months.

Toward the end, though, my sides started hurting in a unique fashion. It wasn't runner's cramp. I personally think it had to do with the fact I had major surgery 7 weeks ago for the extraction of a small child. I, therefore, pulled back quite a bit and instead of going on to the cross-trainer I stopped. I utilized the elliptical for 35 minutes. Burned around 280 calories. Ran almost 3 miles.

The Planet Fitness employee gave me two coins for the massage chair, so I feel this was all a win win.

Tonight I'll be going to the grocery store to stock up on healthy stuff.

And, as promised, I'll get to my baby blog post soon. But, alas, baby beckons and I must attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment